- Shipping From US
- Amazon Prime Service
- ThisProduct Is Eligible For Free Shipping
- The OfficialAuthentic, Quality Assurance
- Return Within 7 Days Without Reason
- Prices Are At Least 15% Lower Than Amazon
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
From the manufacturer
Superior Filtration Performance
When looking for the finest drinking water available, right in your home, look no further than the iSpring RCC7. This economical, 5-stage, Reverse Osmosis-based filtration systems and point-of-use water softener removes virtually all contaminants from your drinking water, leaving you with pure, clear, clean, great-tasting water and nothing else! Backed by superior iSpring quality and service, here is a system that will give you many years of trouble-free, low maintenance peace of mind.
Our products are tested annually to remove up to 99.99% of harmful contaminants that commonly appear in municipal and well water. All filters, tanks, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with NSF/ANSI standard (58 for reverse osmosis).
The RCC7 line is America's favorite brand of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure and cycle resistance to maintain our own premium quality and high performance standards.
Top Notch Removal Rates
- Machine head with RO housing and 5th stage FT15
- Pre-filter housings x 3
- Pre-filter pack (F3) & Premium RO membrane
- 3.2 gallon pressurized tank
- Housing wrenches
- 4-Color tubings (1/4" OD) & Spare fittings & O-rings
- Feed water adapter (fits both 1/2" NPT & 3/8" COMP)
- Drain saddle & Water detector
Five stage filtration process.
The RCC7 is a multi-layered filter system that provides optimal protection against over 1,000 different types of contaminants, including arsenic, asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, sodium, and more.
The system consists of 5 different stages, each one designed to progressively remove contaminants and improve water quality:
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC final filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- The end result is bottled-water quality, with no 'hardness' and no sodium.
- The high-throughput RCC7 membrane is rated for up to 75 gallons per day (GPD), ensuring that families of nearly any size will have plenty of clean drinking water available on demand.
Reinforced Transparent 1st Stage Housing
Provides an easy way to visually inspect the sediment filter and view the contaminants being removed from your water. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
Finest Micron, Layered Protection
The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filters is that loose carbon (GAC, KDF) is better at trapping large contaminants, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function at their maximum efficiency and last longer.
Leak-Free System & Online Supporting Videos
Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process. We know that high percentage of our customers prefer Do-it-yourself installation. We are investing in video production to provide our customers the resources needed to have successful installation and maintenance.
Live Phone Support
Contact our support team for personal assistance in selecting the right system for your water filtration needs. Now, and years from now, we will be right here and ready to help.