Return & Warranty
- 100% Secure paymentwith SSL Encryption.
- The OfficialAuthentic, Quality Assurance.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Return Within 7 Days Without Reason
- Goods will be received within 2-7 business days.
- Enjoy Amazon Prime Service.
- Tip:Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides extra layers of protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water. And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, some people may find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the iSpring RCC7AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
From the manufacturer
Superior Filtration Performance
The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also most helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below.
With the 6th stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter, the RCC7AK restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, giving the water a better taste. It uses all natural mineral stones as the filtration media and never sacrifices quality for quantity. Safeguard your health by choosing iSpring as your first choice!
The RCC7AK is a multi-layered filter system that provides optimal protection against over 1,000 different types of contaminants, including arsenic, asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, sodium and more.
The RCC7 line is America's favorite brand of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure and cycle resistance to maintain our own premium quality and high performance standards.
Top Notch Removal Rates
- Machine head with RO housing, 5th stage FT15 and 6th stage FA15
- Pre-filter Housings (2 opaque 1 transparent) & Housing wrenches
- Complete filter pack including Alkaline pH filter
- 3.2 gallon pressurized tank (2.5 gallon holding capacity)
- Lead Free brushed nickel faucet
- 4-Color tubings (1/4" OD) & Spare fittings & O-rings
- Feed water adapter (fits both 1/2" NPT & 3/8" COMP)
- Drain saddle & Water detector
Featuring some of the longest lasting filters in the industry, the system consists of 6 stages, each one designed to progressively remove contaminants and improve water quality:
- 3 Pre-filters: PP sediment filter. Carbon KDF (GAC) filter. Carbon block (CTO) filter. They remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
- The heart of the system is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter that removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns – so small that only water molecules can squeeze through but virtually nothing else.
- Fine GAC filter provides final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
- An Alkaline Remineralization filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, while also producing a more natural taste.
- The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality.
Reinforced Transparent 1st Stage Housing
Provides an easy way to visually inspect the sediment filter and view the contaminants being removed from your water. With the transparent housing you will know it is time for a filter change before a problem occurs.
Finest Micron, Layered Protection
The advantage of having both 5-micron GAC & CTO filters is that loose carbon (GAC, KDF) is better at trapping large contaminants, leaving only smaller ones to the CTO carbon block filter. This allows the CTO filter and RO membrane to function at their maximum efficiency and last longer.
Leak-Free System & Online Supporting Videos
Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process and prevent leaking. We know that high percentage of our customers prefer Do-it-yourself installation. We are investing in video production and aftermarket platform to provide our customers the resources needed to have successful installation and maintenance.
Live Phone Support
We offer technical phone. Contact our expert support team for personal assistance in selecting the right system for your water filtration needs. Now, and years from now, we will be right here and ready to help.
Product information Filter System
|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 8 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||RCC7AK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||RO System, Brushed Nickel Faucet and Storage Tank|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Customer Reviews||4.7 out of 5 stars 3,814Reviews|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.|
|Date First Available||September 6, 2011|